Trial Terms & Conditions
Ausergo provides a free trial service to patients of health providers or staff members of commerical and government organisations. To ensure we are able to continue to provide this free service, please observe the following Trial Terms & Conditions.
The trial period is ten (10) business days. If any trial reaches twenty (20) business days for any reason, the end user will be invoiced for the goods and will be liable to pay the full cost of the chair and freight.
- If goods are returned damaged or in an unsaleable condition, the user will be invoiced for the chair.
- Free chair trials are currently only offered to persons in the Sydney Metro and Central Coast areas of NSW. If you are outside of this area and wish to trial a chair, delivery and return freight costs will be payable by you.
- Ausergo reserves the right to request credit card details before shipment. No payment will be processed until the trial is complete.
If you do wish to return the goods please follow these easy steps:
Within Sydney Metro or Central Coast areas:
- Simply contact Ausergo on (02) 4369 0479 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange pickup for you.
Outside of Sydney Metro/Central Coast:
- Release the back lift lever and lift out the chair back completely from the mechanism
- If possible, separate the seat base from the gas lift and star base. If attempting this is likely to damage the chair, please send this part assembled.
- Package the chair in the packaging it came in so it doesn't get damaged in transit.
- Clearly indicate who and where the goods are being sent from.
- Send to: