Sit Stand Desk Trial Terms and Conditions
- The provider will make contact with the user to obtain credit card details before any delivery is made. No payment will be taken up front. All credit card details will be kept securely with the provider's payment card provider.
- In most cases, desks will be shipped flat-packed to the user. Assembly is responsibility of the user.
- The user assumes full responsibility for any damages that occur to the desk whilst in possession of the user. This responsibility continues until that desk is returned to the provider. Any damage to the desk will constitute a purchase and the user will be billed in full for the goods and freight charges.
- If the user chooses to keep the desk at the end of the trial period, they will be charged accordingly at the standard online price for that particular model of desk, as well as freight, no charge for the trial itself will be incurred.
- If the user declines to keep the desk, the user agrees to work with the provider to ensure the safe return of the desk. Return freight charges within the specified trial area of Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle will be at the provider's expense. No trial charge will be incurred.
- If contact has been made by the provider and no response is received from the user within 1 week of receiving the desk, this will constitute a firm purchase and the user will be charged in full for the goods and freight charges.